1. Have you unit serviced at least one every year. Whatever you have by someone you can trust and will be there when you need them.
2. Air Conditioning Systems: Monthly take a garden hose and wash the coil on the outside unit to remove dirt, dust, grass clippings.
3. Do not forget your Refrigerator and Dryer. They should be cleaned yearly as same to remove dust and debree. This may prevent a fire not just will make them more efficient.
4. Have the servicing done during the slower times of year for discounts and maybe a service contract.
5. Power cleaning system these make motors and other power consuming products to run more efficiently. See ours
6. Use a Quality Fuel Additive for more MPG. The one we sell has improved MPG in two of my personal vehicles and even my customers got the same. Ours is good for Diesel or Gasoline.
Hoyle Services ◊ 319 North Poplar Street, Lincolnton, NC 28092 ◊ Phone (704) 735-6021If you are calling long distance, please let us know and we will call you right back.